Is the GST applicable for labour charges?

Home Forums GST Forum Is the GST applicable for labour charges?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  NehaManda 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

NehaManda
    Participant

Hey all, how are you. i want help from you. What is the GST applicable in labour costs? Did you know about that? I am taken more confusion for charging that. I am taken some labours in my company. They are working more and taken free time also. I have given some of wages for their work. But i am having doubt for GST rates applicable in labour charges? Please clear my doubt. I am not taken any other information from online or other types of ways. But i need the exact answer from you. I can get the brief and save that necessary information in my mail account. I am getting confident in my experience and I have discussed with GST parties for my business registration. It is really easy and getting simple method also. I am very happy to start my own business.
    i need some of matters about GST impacts and problems. Please friends shared me with my mail id. I will read and get some of notes for that. I have search more books for know about GST. But it is not understandable for me. I am already getting the required documents for submitting with GST registration. I am looking the best answers and tips from you. I have get some of real looks and sample registration form in my hand. My other friends are shared their views and experience for given charges labours. I need the expert’s advices and some accurate rate of GST rates for labour costs and charges. What is it? What is the purpose of GST registration in online? I am getting very easy way for online registration.. I need some of successful matters and ideas for that. I am getting some of important messages about GST registration from my friends. But i am not getting clear answer from them

• This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by  NehaManda.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.